This workshop will offer practical, hands-on approaches to position and implement the latest Collaborative Planning, Forecasting and Replenishment (CPFR®) practices. It will offer a new and unique perspective about the opportunities offered by integrating CPFR® and Category Management. The workshop will look how this "blended" strategy will deliver increased consumer value by influencing decisions about merchandising, pricing, promotions, assortment planning and planograming.
CPFR® has evolved into a model of four collaborative activities through feedback from many successful pilots and implementations. This industry-standard practice is poised to emerge as the 21st Century's most powerful tool for increasing consumer satisfaction. The new CPFR® four step model introduces a cyclical approach that emphasizes planning and forecasting while increasing focus on execution and analysis. The new model takes into account industry requirements for flexibility and adaptability to each organization.
By attending this seminar you will learn:
Who Should Attend:
- How to get an instant CPFR® ROI!
- At least 5 solid ways to reduce cost and increase customer service using CPFR®
- A quick start approach by anchoring CPFR® to current initiatives and processes
- How to breakdown internal department silos for increased collaboration
- How to analyze your current category management practices and identify opportunities for collaboration
For hosting opportunities and more information please contact us.
- The curriculum is useful to individuals who will be or are involved with a CPFR® pilot or are responsible for leading CPFR® programs within their companies.
- This workshop is also a must for marketing, category management, sales and logistics personnel.