About An Introduction to CPFR®
Collaborative Planning, Forecasting and Replenishment (CPFR®) is an initiative that highlights the importance of collaboration and the benefits of a demand driven supply chain. Increased customer satisfaction, reduced inventories, improved profits and increased sales are just a few of the benefits that will be realized from implementing CPFR. An Introduction to CPFR® e-Education is designed to introduce you to CPFR concepts and demonstrate the benefits and synergy of CPFR with other company initiatives such as Category Management and Sales and Operating Planning (S&OP). Whether you are a CPFR Practitioner or just wanting to learn more about CPFR, this course is for you.
What you will learn
Who should attend
- What CPFR is and what its key benefits are
- Leading organizations' best practices and critical success factors for the new CPFR model
- How CPFR can positively impact performance metrics specifically customer service
- Relationship and benefits of CPFR to other industry initiatives
- How CPFR can improve internal collaboration
Marketing, manufacturing, category management, sales and logistics professionals
3 hours or less
Click here to launch course
* Please note, when you launch the CPFR e-course you will be directed to the GS1 US Learning Management System. If you do not already have an account, click “Create an Account”. All available courses can be located under the “All Content” tab.